The first of LearnKey’s new IC3 GS5 training, IC3 GS5 Key Applications, has been released. Read below to learn more about this awesome course.
The Key Applications course focuses on common application features, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation apps, and even a bit on databases—all in-line with the IC3 GS5 objectives.
- The course is split into five sections that focus on each primary area of the exam objectives, enabling you to target your studies.
- The files used as examples in the course are supplied, which allows you to easily follow along in the course.
- The project workbook, which accompanies the course, offers further practice with the concepts discussed in the course. Be sure to use this resource to refine your skills.
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of the course:
- Pace yourself – if something isn’t clear or you didn’t quite follow the demonstration, pause, rewind, and review the section. Don’t rush the training, it’ll be there for you when you’re ready.
- Take a break – as with pacing, taking a break can help you keep your focus and help you better retain the information you’re learning.
- Take notes – there may be topics that you’re less sure about. That’s okay. Use your notes to help you focus on areas to review or to guide your use of the project workbook.
- Give yourself a deadline – Be honest with the time you have available and how well you’re progressing through the training and plan a date to take your exam.
Don’t forget to have fun! The skills taught in the Key Applications training aren’t just for the exam, they’re skills for life.