Once again one of our super star employees demonstrates a “can do attitude” by willing to take on additional duties without even thinking twice. Our leadership team has seen it and I witnessed it too. That’s because Chip Ehlers, LearnKey’s Employee of the Month for June, is all about being a team player. When we needed him to take over all of our shipping and trade show coordination activities, “No problem.” Then we asked him to take on additional duties supporting accounting and order entry, once again “Can do”. That is the sign of a true team player and someone who demonstrates our core values. Here’s what his manager Chad Stocks had to say about Chip….
“Chip has taken on a lot of extra duties over the last several months with a “can-do” attitude. He never complains or shows any kind of bad attitude. Chip demonstrates our core values of Ease, Value and Trust in everything he does. Chip makes work-life easier for those around him from Wendi and myself to supporting the sales team in entering orders and supporting trade shows. We all benefit from the value he brings from his experience and the previously mentioned willingness to take on extra duties without complaint. And finally, everyone knows that they can trust Chip to get the job done. We can rely on him to be here when he says he will be here and to do what he says he will do.”
Take a minute to learn more about Chip right here…
1. How many siblings do you have?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. What is your favorite band?
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
5. What was your high school’s mascot?
6. What is the weirdest combination of foods you have eaten?
My Green Smoothies..
7. What is/was the name of your favorite pet?
8. What was your first car?
1965 Ford LTD Galaxy 500
9. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. Would you rather sky dive, bungee jump, zip line, or parasail?
11. What is the funniest saying you have heard working here?
”Robert was that You?”
12. If you could eat dinner with anyone from the past, present, or future, who would it be and why?
My Wife and kids in 50 years.
We are very fortunate to have Chip as part of the LearnKey family and thank him for his contributions day in and day out!