When it comes to being a true champion within our Better Learning Systems (BLS) companies, look no further than Kim Gillcoatt, who holds the title of Client Services Champion for a reason. She offers outstanding support to all teams in our BLS company, exemplifying Ease, Value and Trust every day. Kim provides Ease in coordination of projects internally and externally for our customers; and Ease in terms of working together across our 3 companies. She has everyone’s back – which is why it was a landslide in voting her employee of the month for April!
Kim has been an employee of Predix going on three years. Here’s what Lori C. had to say:
“Her Value is seen 24X7 doing whatever it takes to accomplish a task that has been given to her. In the past 2 years since she has been in this role, she has never missed a committed deadline – which is truly remarkable. Kim provides Value daily in supporting the executive team in numerous projects for all of BLS in research projects, coordination for internal employees and external clients, sales efforts, marketing, recruiting efforts, and client servicing”.
We are so fortunate to have Kim as part of our team. Here is some insight to Kim outside of the office:
1. How many siblings do you have?
One little sister, Erin
2. What is your favorite movie?
Tough choice – I’ve probably watched Dirty Dancing more than other movie, but The Princess Bride is a top contender too.
3. What is your favorite band?
Zach Brown Band
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere near the water.
5. What was your high school’s mascot?
6. What is the weirdest combination of foods you have eaten?
I’m not too adventurous when it comes to food…
7. What is/was the name of your favorite pet?
Our dog, Finley, a crazy, lovable mutt.
8. What was your first car?
A Geo Prism.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to go to Europe.
10. Would you rather sky dive, bungee jump, zip line, or parasail?
Zip line, definitely. I’m way too chicken to sky dive or bungee jump!
11. What is the funniest saying you have heard working here?
That’s a hard one, I laugh every day!!
12. If you could eat dinner with anyone from the past, present, or future, who would it be and why?
I would want to have dinner with my grandfather, I never got to meet him and would love to get to know him!